Events and Conferences
Please email Natalia Gnatienko if you will be attending any these meetings, so we can connect you with our investigators.
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL CONFERENCES
- 11th IAS Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2021): July 18-21, 2021; Berlin, Germany/Virtually.
- Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI): February 12-16, 2022; Denver, Colorado, USA/Virtually. General Abstract Submissions deadline: November 1, 2021. Late Breaking Abstract Deadline: January 5, 2022.
- International Workshop on HIV and Hepatitis Observational Databases: March 24-26, 2022; Seville, Spain.
- College on Problems of Drug Dependence (CPDD): Held June 21-24, 2021; Virtually.
- International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism (ISBRA): Held June 19-23, 2021; Virtually. Joint with RSA.
- Research Society on Alcoholism (RSA): Held June 18-23, 2021; Virtually. Joint with ISBRA.
- NIDA International Forum: Held June 22-24, 2021; Virtually.
- Society for Prevention Research:Held June 2-4, 2021; Virtually.
- Kettil Bruun Society Alcohol Research: Held May 31- June 4, 2021; Helsinki, Finland/Virtually.
- National Council for Behavioral Health Conference: Held May 3-5, 2021; Virtually.
- Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM): Held April 20-23, 2021; Virtually.
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM): Held April 22-24, 2021; Virtually.
- Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI): Held March 6-10, 2021; Virtually.
- HIV Research for Prevention: Held January 27-28, February 3-4, 2021; Virtually.