IMPACT – Winter 2018
- The Monster and the Humanities: The Creation of a Pedagogy for the Humanities in Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein; or, The Modern Prometheus. By Eric Meljac
- Multidisciplinary Teaching: Providing Undergraduates with the Skills to Integrate Knowledge and Tackle “Big” Questions. By Mary Beth Doyle and Donna Bozzone
- An Innovative Model of Treatment for Pediatric Anxiety. By Kathryn Boger
- Lessons From Designing a Co-Taught Interdisciplinary Course. By Elizabeth M. Henley and Susan E. Cook
- Barrenechea, Antonio. America Unbound: Encyclopedic Literature and Hemispheric Studies. Reviewed by Micah Donohue.
- Pace, David. The Decoding the Disciplines Paradigm: Seven Steps to Increased Student Learning. Reviewed by Carol Ann Sharicz.
- Manarin, Karen, et al. Critical Reading in Higher Education: Academic Goals and Social Engagement. Reviewed by Beth Powell