I have a PhD now what? How can I find out what I like? How can I get ready?
It is never too late to start thinking about career plans. Joanne Kamens’s presentation is designed to inspire the science trainee to seek information and connections that will help chart a course for a happy and long-term career in science.
September 26, 2018, 4-5pm, Location TBD
A talk inspiring active career questioning to choose paths related to academia or non-academia.
- Founder of the Boston chapter of the Association for Women in Science
- Director of the Healthcare Business Women’s Boston Group Mentoring Program
- Featured in MassBio newsletter, “Joanne Kamens Creates Culture of Diversity & Inclusion at Addgene”
- Recipient of the 2010 Catalyst Award from the Science Club for Girls
- Fellow of the Massachusetts Academy of Sciences
Ph.D., Genetics, Harvard University
B.A., Biology, University of Pennsylvania