Curious about tackling urban environmental challenges?
- Hear lightning talks by Boston University faculty about urban research themes in water, air, climate, noise pollution, land use
- Discover collaborative research opportunities across Biology, Earth & Environment, Environmental Health, and Statistics
- Find out about cross-disciplinary funding opportunities for students and postdocs.
- Learn how you can join the new interdisciplinary BU URBAN Ph.D. Traineeship Program
- Enjoy refreshments and mingle with faculty, postdocs, and graduate and undergraduate students who share your interests
Join us at our Spring Symposium on April 25, 2018 from 2:30 – 4:30 pm at 5 Cummington Mall Room 113.