We invite submissions of four (4) page extended abstracts. Accepted submissions will be presented at posters during the MRS 2023 conference sessions, but will not appear in the conference proceedings. It is expected that the authors of accepted extended abstracts will attend MRS2023 in-person to present their posters.
Abstract Submission Deadline: October 10, 2023 23:59:59 Pacific Time.
To submit an abstract, please visit https://ras.papercept.net/
Topics of Interest
Abstracts on any research related to multi-robot and multi-agent systems will be considered. The topics of interest include the following general fields, but are not limited to:
- Modeling and Control
- Discrete Planning, Routing, Multi-Robot Path Finding, Task Assignment
- Distributed Optimization and Distributed Algorithms
- Nonlinear Control, Lyapunov Methods, Optimal Control
- Continuous Planning, Trajectory Optimization, Informative Planning
- Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, General Learning, General AI
- Distributed Perception, Vision, Mapping, SLAM
- Estimation, Filtering, Bayesian Methods, Target Tracking
- Robustness, Formal Methods, Network Resilience
- Human Multi-Robot Interaction
- Micro/Nano Scale Systems
- Bio-Inspired Systems and Swarm Intelligence
The page limit for each abstract submission four (4) pages, following the IEEE two-column conference template. The entirety of the paper material, including references, must fit into 4 pages, i.e., text, figures, tables, acknowledgements, etc. Abstracts exceeding this 4-page limit will be returned without review. Accepted abstract submissions will be invited to be part of the poster sessions at the conference venue.
Submissions are single blind: names of the authors should appear in the first page of the paper. All papers must be in English and submitted in PDF format. Please see the following links for fomatting guidelines and templates.
Abstract submissions: https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl
Submission of Material Under Review
We invite authors to submit material that has not yet been accepted for publication. Material that is currently under review may be submitted in a modified form as an extended abstract. Similarly, work that has been presented at other workshops, but not appeared in the proceedings, is also welcome. These requirements should not be construed as overriding the requirements of other publishing venues.