- Jonathan Comer, Ph.D., currently Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry at Florida International University (FIU), and Director of the Mental Health Interventions and Technology (MINT) Program at FIU
- Jami Furr, Ph.D., currently Associate Clinical Director of the Center for Children and Families at Florida International University (FIU), and Clinical Director of the Mental Health Interventions and Technology (MINT) Program at FIU
Postdoctoral Fellow Alumni
- Nicholas Mian, Ph.D., currently Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of New Hampshire, Manchester campus
- Ryan Madigan, Psy.D., currently the co-founder and co-director of the Boston Child Study Center
- Lindsay Holly, Ph.D., currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at Marquette University
Graduate Student Alumni
- Aubrey Carpenter, Ph.D.
- Lydia Chevalier, Ph.D.
- Priscilla Cheung, Ph.D.
- Candice Chow, Ph.D.
- Christine Cooper-Vince, Ph.D.
- R. Meredith Elkins, Ph.D.
- Kaitlin Gallo, Ph.D.
- Alex Keller, Ph.D.
- Caroline Kerns, Ph.D.
- Courtney Weiner, Ph.D.
Positions held by our lab alumni have included:
- Clinical Educator at the University of Vermont
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University
- Instructor in Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at Harvard University
- Instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital
- Staff Psychologist at the McLean Hospital Anxiety Mastery Program
- Staff Psychologist at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Clinical Director at the University of Pennsylvania Child/Adolescent OCD, Tic, Trichotillomania, and Anxiety Group (COTTAGe)
- Chief Clinical Officer for Christie Campus Health
- Assistant Director of the Emerson College Counseling Center
Research Assistant Alumni
- We have been fortunate to have been supported by countless undergraduate and post-graduate research assistants over the years. Without their hard work and intellectual curiosity, our work would not be possible.