Sustainability Director, BU Sustainability
- Title Sustainability Director,
- Email email@example.com
Lisa Tornatore (CAS ’02) has a BA in Psychology from Boston University. For ten years, Lisa worked at BU Sargent College as a Senior Program Coordinator, Assistant to the Dean, and Facilities and Events Manager. While at Sargent, she was a Sustainability Liaison from the program’s inception. As a member of the Sustainability Behavior Change Task Force, she contributed to several initiatives including the Green Office and Green Department Certification programs.
Lisa coordinated the LEED Silver Certification of the Makechnie Study Center for Sargent College. This was the Charles River Campus’s first LEED Certification.
Lisa is also a Pilates instructor and enjoys cooking and eating locally-sourced food. She is interested in promoting a healthy, efficient way of life through sustainability.
Lisa is responsible for:
- Collaborating on the University Climate Action Plan and its implementation
- Supporting sustainable campus operations
- Engaging the University community in achieving our climate commitments and sustainability goals
- Supporting the University’s educational mission by using the campus as a living learning laboratory.