Welcome to BU SWE!
Welcome to the Boston University Society of Women Engineers, also known as BU SWE. At BU SWE, our mission is to serve and empower women in STEM, promote the engineering profession as a positive force in improving the quality of life, and demonstrate the value of diversity. Our community is open to any and all students who wish to empower women in STEM. Our core values are:
- Integrity: We aspire to the highest level of ethical behavior as evidenced by honesty and dignity in our personal and professional relationships and responsibilities.
- Inclusive Environment: We embrace diversity in its broadest interpretation and commit to creating an inclusive environment for all our members and stakeholders. We value the contributions of a diverse membership, which enables SWE to achieve its full potential.
- Mutual Support: We provide an organization that fosters mentoring, and the development of professional and personal networks.
- Professional Excellence: We conduct our activities in a professional manner, demonstrating and demanding the highest standards of business practices.
- Trust: We share a common definition of success with open, transparent access to information, building mutual respect and confidence in the competence of those with whom we lead, serve and partner with.
Thank you to all of our gold & silver tier sponsors! Click on the logos below to check out their career opportunities for students & graduates.