A self-paced training series on basic infection prevention in the ambulatory care setting
Don’t miss this free online training series on the role of ambulatory care setting staff in preventing the spread of infections to themselves, colleagues and patients. The series is designed for all staff working at primary care clinics and doctor’s offices, including both clinical and non-clinical staff. Each online module can be taken separately and takes between 20-35 minutes to complete.
GO TO CT.TRAIN.ORG AND REGISTER TODAY!
List of all five trainings:
- Foundations of Infection Prevention in Ambulatory Care Settings
- Standard Precautions: The Basics of Hand Hygiene
- Standard Precautions: Safe Cough Practices
- Standard Precautions: Personal Protective Equipment/Safe Surfaces
- Transmission-Based Precautions in the Ambulatory Care Setting