Holiday Potluck

Take a deep breath – the fall 2011 semester is almost over.

I’m sure for some of you, this semester has just flown by – for others, it’s been full of struggles that have seemed to drag on and on. I’m wrapping up my thesis project, and have managed to experienced both sensations throughout these past few months – and I’m sure I’m not the only one. But wherever you are in your final papers, exam preparation, or holiday baking, take a break and celebrate your successes this semester at our Holiday Potluck on December 16th. Join us from 6-9pm in the Demonstration Room, Fuller 117, for an evening of food, relaxation, and celebration.

How can you help? Contact Emily Olson and let her know what you’ll be bringing – appetizer, entree, dessert, side dish, or whatever else strikes your fancy. And try to relax! You’re almost finished.

On another note – if you’re a current Gastronomy student, have a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and thinking blogging, editing, and being creative is the most fun you can have outside a kitchen, consider applying for the Communications Graduate Assistant position for Spring 2012. Check out the requirements and responsibilities in the PDF file below, and if you’re interested in applying send your resume, CV, and cover letter to gastrmla@bu.edu by December 9th.

Communications GA