The Child and Family Health Lab has a team of student researchers who play an integral role in the day-to-day conduct of our research studies.
Positions for Fall 2021 have now been filled. Please check back in December 2021 for updates regarding openings for Spring 2022.
Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply!
Requirements for Joining the Child & Family Health Lab
- GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Interest in pursuing graduate education (e.g., Ph.D./Psy.D., M.D., M.P.H., M.A./M.S.W.)
- Commitment of at least 8 hours per week to lab-related research activities (lab meeting attendance, transcription, and data cleaning/management, with the potential for a future additional independent project)
- Commitment of two semesters to the lab (fall, spring, or summer)
- Completion of the Experimental Design (PSY 211) and/or Statistics courses (preferred but not required)
- Able to attend weekly lab meetings
Undergraduate Application for Joining the Child & Family Health Lab
Please Note: Post-doctoral positions have been filled for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Prospective Graduate Students (MA and PhD)
Dr. Long will NOT be accepting new graduate students for the 2020/2021 year
For more information on applying to the doctoral program in clinical psychology, please visit http://www.bu.edu/psych/graduate/clinical/applying/.
For more information on applying to the master’s program in psychology, please visit http://www.bu.edu/psych/graduate/masters/apply/.