BU Law’s Annual Boat Cruise on the Boston Harbor is the first big social event of the semester, and it’s the perfect way to kick off your school year! Cruise along Boston’s beautiful Charles River with your classmates and friends. It’s time to celebrate BU Law in the best possible location – on a boat!
BU Law’s Annual Halloween Party is not to be missed. It’s time to put on your craziest costumes and dance the night away with friends! This beloved BU Law tradition is always a sold-out affair!
- This year’s Halloween Party was held on October 27, 2016 at Guilt Night Club in Boston. Thank you to all who attended!
What better way is there to celebrate New England’s beautiful winter than a weekend skiing and sipping hot chocolate with friends? Whether you’re hitting the slopes or relaxing in the lodge, the Annual BU Law Ski Trip is the perfect place to create memories that will last a lifetime! (Image Courtesy of Sugar Loaf Mountain Resort)
- This year’s ski trip was a great success! Thanks to all who came :)
The Annual BU Law Prom is always a night to remember. It’s time to pull out your finest attire and dress to impress! Prepare for a night of dancing and fun – this is the last event before finals season, and it’s the perfect time to celebrate your academic year!
- This year’s “Casino Royale at the Royal Sonesta” Law Prom will be on Saturday, March 18, 2017 at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge! The event begins at 8:00 PM.
- Each student is entitled to ONE student ticket and ONE guest ticket. You can purchase tickets here.
- This event is 21+ and each ticket includes entry to the prom and two drink tickets. Hope to see you all there!
Senior Week is a BUSL tradition! After finals are over this week is for graduating 3Ls to unwind and enjoy one last hooray before settling in for bar review. This week offers 3Ls a chance to make one last memory in law school and is always packed with fun events!