The Evans Center for Implementation and Improvement Sciences (CIIS) is on a mission of bringing science to quality.
Who We Are:
CIIS is a methodological hub for the scientific evaluation of efforts to improve healthcare delivery. We integrate key components of implementation and improvement sciences to address the needs of safety net systems.
- Providing guidance, support and innovation to design projects that rigorously evaluate the effectiveness of efforts to implement change.
- Identifying strategies that accelerate the adoption and promote sustainability of effective healthcare interventions.
- Providing implementation and improvement sciences education to faculty, trainees, and students.
Engage with CIIS:
Let Us Help You:
- Identify evidence-based interventions and implementation strategies to test/use.
- Provide guidance on theoretical framing and design of quality improvement projects and studies.
- Develop design and/or analytic plans that generate valid results.
- Link to external expertise and new collaborations.
- Turn your next great idea into reality with pilot grant funding, pilot data, and writing assistance.