PARTICIPANTS NEEDED FOR HEARING RESEARCH STUDIES
Listeners age 18-45 with sensorineural hearing loss and a primary language of English are needed for our hearing research/auditory perception experiments. Several 2-hr visits, $30/hr. If interested please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-353-7481.
The Communication Neuroscience Research Lab at Boston University is looking for volunteers to participate in a study of musical training. Participants with all levels of musical experience are needed! This study involves listening to speech and other kinds of sounds, and it takes place at Boston University (Kilachand Center or Sargent College). This study pays $15/hour.
All participants must:
• Be an adult (age 30-89 years)
• Be a native speaker of English
• Have normal hearing
• Have any level of musical training (individuals with no training at all, amateurs, and expert musicians are all needed!)
Interested in participating? Want more information? Contact us!
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Phone: 617.358.0791
635 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215
- Department of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences
- College of Health & Rehabilitation Sciences: Sargent College
- Boston University