Thank you, Community Health Workers!
NEPTHC is honored to host CHWs in our trainings and to work with CHW training partners across New England. We deeply appreciate CHWs and all the work they do to keep their communities safe and healthy. To learn more ways to celebrate CHWs, visit the MACHW homepage.
Check out MACHW’s Employer Guide to Celebrate CHWs here.
Here is a list of our popular self-paced trainings for CHWs:
- Introduction to Outreach Methods and Strategies
- Introduction to Interviewing for CHWs
- Introduction to Ethics for CHWs
- Trauma-Informed Conversations
- Introduction to HIPAA for CHWs
A full list of our trainings for community health workers is available here.