May is Mental Health Awareness Month
NEPHTC is honoring Mental Health Awareness Month this May.
We want to highlight a few of our recorded webinars that discuss mental health, a topic that is especially important for public health professionals. Wherever you are in your mental health journey, it’s important to check in with yourself and educate one another on how we can collectively end the stigma against mental health struggles.
Here are some NEPHTC recordings that focus on mental health:
- Building a Culture of Resilience
- Trauma-Informed Conversations
- Mental Health and Trauma: Context and Consequences, Session I
- Mental Health and Trauma: Context and Consequences, Session II
- The Next Normal: Mental Health
Additionally, our partners at the School Health Institute for Education and Leadership Development (SHIELD) have a great mental health series, “Supporting Mental Health for All Students: A Series for School Health Professionals,” available here.