3/9 Persuasive Public Health Messaging
March 9th, 2022, 9am to 11am
We are excited to share this workshop from our partners at Yale School of Public Health!
- This practical marketing workshop is designed to help public health teams develop clear, concise, compelling messaging for a specific program or project.
- Brand strategy expert Michele Levy will lead an interactive session that outlines the process and products of a persuasive messaging project and shares some best practice examples.
- Your team will have ample time to refine your own persuasive messaging and gather constructive feedback, walking away with tools and products you can put to work immediately.
After this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the components of persuasive public health messaging
- Deliver a clear, concise, compelling elevator pitch for a specific public health program or project Identify and explain 4-6 supporting points
- Begin to craft audience-level messaging
Note: this webinar will be most effective if you have a project in mind and come with another member of your team if possible!