Are you interested in participating in research on meaning in natural languages? Let us know! Depending on your background and interests, there are a variety of roles that you could play in ongoing and future research projects, including:
- Developing visual stimuli using Powerpoint or Illustrator
- Refining existing elicitation methods
- Carrying out fieldwork interviews
- Programming web experiments
- Programming data visualizations
- Developing statistical models
Contact ecoppock at bu dot edu to find out more.