Graduate Students (PhD)
Eric Kenji Lee (From Fall 2019)
Brain Behavior and Cognition Program (BBC)
Psychological and Brain Sciences
Previously a Master’s student in the lab working on using dynamical systems approaches to understand perceptual decisions
- Jack Vincent (Spring 2022) now a graduate student With Michael Economo
- Tian Wang (Fall 2020 and Spring of 2021, BME), now a graduate student in the lab
- Nicole Carr (Fall 2020, BME, Now a graduate student in the lab Project)
- Morgane Butler (Spring 2020, A & N, Project)
- Munib Hasnain (Spring 2020, BME, Project)
- Zannan Zhang (A & N)
- Paolo Casas, BME (May 2019 – July 2019). Project
- Brenna Lee, BME (June 2019 – January 2020) Project
- Liam Sennott, CAS (June 2020 – August 2020) Project
- Laura Carceroni, CAS, Neuroscience, (Fall 2020 – Spring 2022)
- Now a senior thesis mentee in the lab.
- Stephanie Anakwe, CAS, Neuroscience, (Fall 2020 – Spring 2022)
- Alec Perliss, BME, (Fall 2021 – Present)
- Working with Nicole Carr on analysis of V1 Neuropixel data from the Moore lab
- Yuke Li,BME, (Spring 2021 – Present)
- Working with Tian Wang on analysis of prefrontal cortical data.
- Hymavathy Balasubramanian
Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience, Berlin, July 2019 – September 2019
- Now a graduate student at Emory University.