You can read about our research interests on the Neurophotonics Center website:
- Functional Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (fNIRS)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Laser Speckle Contrast Imaging (LSCI)
- Functional Ultrasound Imaging (fUS)
- Antonio Ortega, PhD, Nov 30, 2022, Defense Video, Thesis PDF
- Jairui Yang, PhD, Nov 30, 2022, Defense Video, Thesis PDF
- Smrithi Sunil, PhD, July 20, 2021, Defense Video, Thesis PDF
Published Data Archive
Starting in 2019, we are making the effort to publicly archive the data and processing code related to our published papers.
Von Lühmann A, Ortega-Martinez A, Boas DA, Yücel MA. Using the General Linear Model to Improve Performance in fNIRS Single Trial Analysis and Classification: A Perspective. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 2020 Feb 18;14:30.
Cheng X, Li Y, Mertz J, Sakadžić S, Devor A, Boas DA, Tian L. Development of a beam propagation method to simulate the point spread function degradation in scattering media. Optics Letters. 2019 Oct 15;44(20):4989-92.
Jianbo Tang, Sefik Evren Erdener, Smrithi Sunil, and David A. Boas “Normalized field autocorrelation function-based optical coherence tomography three-dimensional angiography,” Journal of Biomedical Optics 24(3), 036005 (13 March 2019).
- Journal Link
- MATLAB code and data processing guide for Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography(Link)
- MATLAB code and data processing guide for g1OCTA(Link)
- Journal link
- Associated algorithms and analysis code (GitHub):
- Associated data and figures generation code (Code Ocean):
Perkins, L.N., Devor, A., Gardner, T.J., and Boas, D.A., “Extracting individual neural activity recorded through splayed optical microfibers.,” Neurophotonics 5(4), 045009 (2018).
Tang, J, Erdener, S E, Li, B, et al. Shear‐induced diffusion of red blood cells measured with dynamic light scattering‐optical coherence tomography. J. Biophotonics. 2018;11:e201700070.
- Journal Link
- MATLAB code and data processing guide for Dynamic Light Scattering-Optical Coherence Tomography(Link)
Tang, J., Erdener, S. E., Fu, B. & Boas, D. A. Capillary red blood cell velocimetry by phase-resolved optical coherence tomography. Opt. Lett. 42, 3976–3979 (2017).