We have had a reasonably productive and successful September.
- Karen Marmon joined the lab. She comes to us from Salzmann lab and will be a research tech with us and lab manager for Jerry Chen.
- Kenji Lee joined us as a graduate student. He comes from the Allen Institute and brings a lot of experience!
- Hymavathy Balasubramanian completed her lab rotation with us. We will miss her. She did some awesome work on understanding waveform properties and how they change across cortical laminae.
- Michael Kleinman, a graduate student at UCLA with Prof. Jonathan Kao presented our collaborative work at Computational Cognitive Neuroscience 2019 (CCN 2019) (link). He won a travel award for his work!
- The lab received a NARSAD Young Investigator Grant from the Brain and Behavior Research foundation.
- Chand was awarded a Moorman-Simon Career Development Professorship which provides more support for the lab. Thanks to Ruth Moorman and Sheldon Simon for the support of my lab and BU!
- Our CHaRTr paper is also in press. Stay tuned for the final PDF. If you want to try the code out it is available here :)!
- Brenna Lee received a UROP award to continue her research from the summer. Congratulations Brenna!