Incredible experience

By DSI

This has been an incredible experience leveraging our skills learned in our classes taken thus far at Questrom and our unique industry backgrounds in delivering a polished business plan and financial modeling tool for our consulting company.

I would highly recommend students within the business school to take this course upon completion of the core requirements – you’d be surprised to see how much you’ve learned.

With the current situation with COVID-19, this has drastically impacted our client’s day to day business but has presented an opportunity to dive into developing the strategy for divisions they would like to grow. This business plan couldn’t have come at a better time – which included was a strategy to mitigate risk during global economic downturns. We’re excited to hear back from our client once they’ve reviewed the finalized documents.

Working within a team with diverse backgrounds and perspectives resulted in a product that one individual couldn’t produce. I’ve learned efficient team working practices, logistics, operations, and marketing knowledge from my teammates that will be very useful throughout my career. We’ve developed friendships that will last for years to come.

We hope to hear back from our client on company updates and success stories in the future. I hope to keep an open-ended dialogue with our client through informal Whatsapp messages and social media.