Complete Bibliography at PubMed
- Hartigan E, McAuley JA, Lawrence M, Clarenbach M, Sterling J, Quirion E, Lewis CL. Clinical measures differ in women with self-reported stress urinary incontinence who did and did not leak during jumping jack task. Journal of Women’s Health Physical Therapy. Accepted 12/28/2022.
- Grosklos M, Lewis CL, Jachimsen K, Perry J, Ellis TJ, Vasileff WK, Elwood M, Di Stasi S. Females with hip-related pain display altered lower limb mechanics compared to their healthy counterparts in a drop jump task. Clinical Biomechanics. Accepted.
- Corrigan P, Felson DT, Lewis CL, Neogi T, LaValley MP, Gross KD, Nevitt MC, Lewis CE, Torner JC, Stefanik JJ. Relation of asymmetric stance times during walking to 2-year knee pain outcomes in those with unilateral knee pain. Arthritis Care & Research. Accepted.
- Kim D, Lewis CL, Silverman A, Gill SV. Changes in dynamics balance control in adults with obesity across walking speeds. J Biomech. 2022 Nov; 144:111308. Online
- Ismail KK, Lewis CL. Effect of simulated changes in pelvic tilt on hip joint forces. Journal of Biomechanics. 2022 Apr 1;135:111048. Online
- Kim D, Lewis CL, Gill SV. The effect of obesity on whole-body angular momentum during steady-state walking. Gait Posture. 2022 May;94:93-101. Online
- Lewis CL, Uemura K, Atkins PR, Lenz AL, Fiorentino NM, Aoki SK, Anderson AE. Patients with cam-type femoroacetabular impingement demonstrate increased change in bone-to-bone distance during walking: A dual fluoroscopy study. J Orthop Res. 2022 Mar 24. Online
- Jochimsen KN, Brown-Taylor L, Perry J, Glaws K, Lewis CL, Ryan J, Di Stasi S. Biomechanical measures of clinician-defined unsteadiness during a forward stepdown task in individuals post-arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement syndrome. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2022 Mar;93:105586. Online
- Li JS, Tsai TY, Clancy MM, Lewis CL, Felson DT, Li G. Cartilage contact characteristics of the knee during gait in individuals with obesity. Journal of Orthopaedic Research. 2022 Jan 25. Online
- Kim D, Lewis CL, Gill SV. Effects of obesity and foot arch height on gait mechanics: A cross-sectional study. PLoS One. 2021 Nov 29;16(11):e0260398. Online
- Santos TRT, Araújo VL, Khuu A, Lee S, Lewis CL, Souza TR, Holt KG, Fonseca ST. Effects of sex and walking speed on the dynamic stiffness of lower limb joints. J Biomech. 2021 Oct 12; 129:110803. Online
- Lewis CL, Halverstadt AL, Graber KA, Perkins Z, Keiser E, Belcher H, Khuu A, Loverro KL. Individuals With Pre-arthritic Hip Pain Walk With Hip Motion Alterations Common in Individuals With Hip OA. Front Sports Act Living. 2021; 3:719097. Online
Khuu A, Loverro KL, Lewis CL. Muscle activation during single leg squat is affected by position of the nonstance limb. J Athl Train. 2021 Apr 22. Online
- Graber KL, Loverro KL, Baldwin M, Nelson-Wong E, Tanor J, Lewis CL. Hip and trunk muscle activity and kinematics during walking with and within unilateral weight. Journal of Applied Biomechanics. 2021 May 29; 37(4):351-358. Online
- Costello KE, Felson DT, Neogi T, Segal NA, Lewis CE, Gross KD, Nevitt MC, Lewis CL, Kumar D. Ground reaction force patterns in knees with and without radiographic osteoarthritis and pain: descriptive analyses of a large cohort (the Multicenter Osteoarthritis Study). Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2021 08; 29(8):1138-1146. Online
- Kim D, Desrochers PC, Lewis CL, Gill SV. Effects of obesity on walking adaptation. Applied Sciences, 2021, 11(5), 2108. Online
- Reiman MP, Agricola R, Kemp JL, Heerey JJ, Weir A, van Klij P, Kassarjian A, Mosler AB, Ageberg E, Hölmich P, Warholm KM, Griffin D, Mayes S, Khan KM, Crossley KM, Bizzini M, Bloom N, Casartelli NC, Diamond LE, Di Stasi S, Drew M, Friedman DJ, Freke M, Glyn-Jones S, Gojanovic B, Harris-Hayes M, Hunt MA, Impellizzeri FM, Ishøi L, Jones DM, King MG, Lawrenson PR, Leunig M, Lewis CL, Mathieu N, Moksnes H, Risberg MA, Scholes MJ, Semciw AI, Serner A, Thorborg K, Virgile A, Wörner T, Dijkstra HP. Infographic. Consensus recommendations on the classification, definition and diagnostic criteria of hip-related pain in young and middle-aged active adults from the International Hip-related Pain Research Network, Zurich 2018. Br J Sports Med. 2021 Jan; 55(2):115-117. Online