INNOVATORS and ENTREPRENEURS: Join us for IDEA Con 2022!
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2022
9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
with lunch to follow, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Boston University, Questrom School of Business, 595 Comm. Ave. Boston
IDEA Con is a hybrid in-person/virtual event for college students and recent graduates to explore innovation and entrepreneurship.
Creativity is inspired when you get outside your box and allow different worlds to collide. Whether your interest or experience lies in technology, business, social impact, or arts and culture, IDEA Con 2022 is for you. From start to finish, you will be inspired by world-class innovators, engage with strategies and useful tools for developing new ideas, and connect with resources and people from Boston University and beyond.
GET INSPIRED TO:
- CREATE meaningful change and impact.
- LEVEL UP your innovation skills and learn how to use them throughout your life and career.
- CONNECT with innovators both within and outside their discipline(s) and find community.
For updates, registration, and more, click here to subscribe.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT IDEA CON:
- Find inspiration through the stories of young innovators, entrepreneurs, and community changemakers.
- Prepare to make a change in any career by learning innovation skills and developing an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Uncover what you’re most passionate about and learn how to use that passion to create an impact in your career and communities.
- Learn how to understand problems deeply in order to launch new solutions.
- Learn how different roles and talents contribute to the innovation process in all industries and career paths.
- Attend engaging workshops: some sessions will focus on hard skills like pitching, fundraising, and marketing; others will focus inward and help you dig deep into the ideas and topics that inspire you most.
- Meet people from around the world: learn from each other and forge new connections and collaborations.
Get in the spirit of IDEA Con 2022 and view this video:
- IDEA Con was launched by Boston University’s Innovate@BU initiative in April 2018. The in-person event held on Boston University’s (BU) Charles River Campus has welcomed over 400 attendees annually, including students and recent alumni from BU, University of New Hampshire, Emerson College, Tufts University, and many more.
- In 2021, IDEA Conference was held virtually and welcomed over 500 attendees from more than 20 colleges and universities. Check out videos from previous years to learn more about the mission of the event.
- COVID precautions in accordance with BU policies will be in place.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR
IDEA Con 2022 is generously sponsored by Lou Volpe (Questrom ’78).
IDEA CON PARTNERS
Workshops are offered in partnership with the Derby Entrepreneurship Center at Tufts University and the Peter T. Paul Entrepreneurship Center at UNH.