Data & Code
- Protocol and programs for mortality threshold analysis, designed and calculated with MATLAB R2007b. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0029535.s002
Citation: Thornhill DJ, Rotjan RD, Todd BD, Chilcoat GC, Iglesias-Prieto R, Kemp DW, et al. (2011) A Connection between Colony Biomass and Death in Caribbean Reef-Building Corals. PLoS ONE 6(12): e29535. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0029535
2. Data from: A connection between colony biomass and death in Caribbean reef-building corals. https://datadryad.org//resource/doi:10.5061/dryad.gm005fg8/1
Citation: Thornhill DJ, Rotjan RD, Todd BD, Chilcoat GC, Iglesias-Prieto R, LaJeunesse TC, Kemp DW, Reynolds JM, Schmidt GW, Shannon T, Warner ME, Fitt WK (2011) Data from: A connection between colony biomass and death in Caribbean reef-building corals. Dryad Digital Repository. https://doi.org/10.5061/dryad.gm005fg8
3. Protocol and programs for custom RGB color analysis with color standards, designed and calculated with MATLAB R2007b. Forthcoming.
Citation: Burmester, E., A. Breef-Pilz, N. Lawrence, L. Kaufman, J. Finnerty, and R.D. Rotjan. 2018. The impact of autotrophic versus heterotrophic nutritional pathways on colony health and wound recovery in corals. Ecology and Evolution 00:1-12. To access this custom program (part of the supplemental materials), please click here.
4. Data from the 2017 NOAA Okeanos Explorer Cruise to the Phoenix Islands Protected Area. Located here.
Citation: Okeanos Explorer Cruise EX1703: CAPSTONE Howland/Baker PRIMNM and PIPA (ROV/Mapping). 2017 B.R.C. Kennedy, NOAA/OAR/OER (Expedition Coordinator); D. Sowers, NOAA/OAR/OER (Mapping Lead).
5. Data from the October 2017 R/V Falkor Cruise to the Phoenix Islands Protected Area. http://www.rvdata.us/catalog/FK171005
Citation: Cordes, E, R.D. Rotjan, and T. Shank. 2017. Discovering Deep Sea Corals of the Phoenix Islands. Schmidt Ocean Institute cruise FK171005.