Differences in how the brain adapts to sights and sounds could be...
Computer scripts, software, stimuli, and guides that are available to our colleagues. Please be aware of the relevant license that accompanies each resource.
- Open BU Archive: [ https://open.bu.edu/handle/2144/16460 ]
Open-source materials (computer code, datasets, manuscripts) resulting from work in the CNRLab.
- Pitch Contour Perception Test: [ http://hdl.handle.net/2144/16461 ]
A computer-based assessment in PsychoPy to ascertain aptitude for lexical tone learning. The zip archive includes stimulus files, stimulus-presentation scripts, methods and procedure descriptions, and an annotated bibliography. See Wong & Perrachione (2007) Applied Psycholinguistics for the original description of this test.
Resources for students and staff currently working on projects in the CNRLab
- Lab Procedures:
- Consent forms and background questionnaires (requires BU login)
- Research Methods and Software:
Links to External Resources
- Other Scientific Resources