Computer scripts, software, stimuli, and guides that are available to our colleagues. Please be aware of the relevant license that accompanies each resource.
- Open BU Archive: [ https://open.bu.edu/handle/2144/16460 ]
Open-source materials (computer code, datasets, manuscripts) resulting from work in the CNRLab.
- Pitch Contour Perception Test: [ http://hdl.handle.net/2144/16461 ]
A computer-based assessment in PsychoPy to ascertain aptitude for lexical tone learning. The zip archive includes stimulus files, stimulus-presentation scripts, methods and procedure descriptions, and an annotated bibliography. See Wong & Perrachione (2007) Applied Psycholinguistics for the original description of this test.
Resources for students and staff currently working on projects in the CNRLab
- Lab Procedures:
- Consent forms and background questionnaires (requires BU login)
- Research Methods and Software:
Links to External Resources
- Other Scientific Resources