Differences in how the brain adapts to sights and sounds could be...
Congratulations to our 2017 CNRLab graduates!
Congratulations to the newest CNRLab graduates! They’ve accomplished amazing things in the lab and here at BU, and they’re all off to great things next!
- Cheng (Cissy) Cheng, MS-SLP
Thesis: “Can visual feedback improve English speakers’ Mandarin tone production?”
- Sara Dougherty, MEd; Developmental Studies: Literacy & Language Education
- Jennifer Golditch, MS-SLP
- Dana Gordon, BS; Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
- Laura Haenchen, MS-SLP
Thesis: “Noninvasive neurostimulation of sensorimotor adaptation in speech production.”
- Deirdre McLaughlin, MS-SLP
Thesis: “Talker identification is not improved by lexical access in the absence of familiar phonology.”
- Alina Razak, BS; Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
Thesis: “Who’s at the cocktail party? Effects of noise on talker identification.”