Contacting the Clinic
For all other inquiries:
- Contact our Director, Andy Sellars, if you wish to discuss support of the Clinic.
- To send a secure message, contact our director using his information on Keybase.
MIT Office Hours
On Fridays during the school year the Technology Law Clinic hosts open office hours at MIT, where prospective clients can meet the clinic and discuss law and policy questions related to their research. Office hours are free, and run from 10am to 5pm.
Spring 2020 Schedule:
- Jan. 24– Martin Trust Center, E40-177
- Jan. 31 – Stata Center, 32-G825
- Feb. 7 – Media Lab, E15-341
- Feb. 14 – Stratton Student Center – First Floor Meeting Room, W20-106
- Feb. 21 – Stata Center, 32-G825
- Feb. 28 – Media Lab, E15-341
- Mar. 6 – Stratton Student Center – First Floor Meeting Room, W20-106
- Mar. 20 – virtual appointments only
- Apr. 3 – virtual appointments only
- Apr. 10 – virtual appointments only
- Apr. 17– virtual appointments only
You do not have to wait to see us at office hours to get legal help. Fill out an intake questionnaire and we can set up a time to meet that works for you.