Contacting the Clinic
For all other inquiries:
- Contact our Senior Program Coordinator, David Gross if you have general questions about the Clinic.
- Contact our Director, Andy Sellars, if you wish to discuss support of the Clinic.
- To send a secure message, contact our director using his information on Keybase.
MIT Office Hours
On Fridays during the school year the Technology Law Clinic hosts open office hours at MIT, where prospective clients can meet the clinic and discuss law and policy questions related to their research. Office hours are free, and run from 10am to 5pm.
Fall 2019 Schedule:
- Sept. 13 – Media Lab, E15-359
- Sept 20 – Stata Center – 32-397
- Sept 27 – Martin Trust Center – E40-177
- Oct 4 – Media Lab – E15-359
- Oct 11 – Martin Trust Center – E40-177
- Oct 18 – Stratton Student Center – First Floor Meeting Room
- Oct 25 – Stata Center – 32-397
- Nov 1 – Media Lab – E15-359
- Nov 8 – Stata Center – 32-397
- Nov 15 – Martin Trust Center – E40-177
You do not have to wait to see us at office hours to get legal help. Fill out an intake questionnaire and we can set up a time to meet that works for you.