There are four different ways to contact the Clinic:
- Fill out our intake questionnaire if you are a current MIT or BU student and have a legal question.
- Contact our Operations Manager, David Gross, by phone or email if you have general questions about the Clinic.
- Contact our Director, Andy Sellars, by phone, email, or encrypted email using his PGP Public Key if you wish to send end-to-end encrypted information concerning the Clinic or wish to discuss support of the Clinic.
- Visit our MIT Office Hours on Fridays at MIT
Please note that both clinics are only able to represent currently-enrolled MIT and BU students, or groups that have as part of their core team at least one currently-enrolled student.
MIT Office Hours
On Fridays during the school year the Technology & Cyberlaw Clinic hosts open office hours at MIT, where prospective clients can meet the clinic and discuss law and policy questions related to their research. Office hours are free, and run from 10am to 5pm.
Fall 2018 Schedule:
- Sept. 14 – Media Lab, E15-359
- Sept. 21 – Stata Center (Dreyfoos Building), 32-D507
- Sept. 27 – Martin Trust Center, E40-177
- Oct. 5 – Stratton Student Center, W20-303 (Private Dining Room 3)
- Oct. 12 – Stata Center (Dreyfoos Building), 32-D507
- Oct. 19 – Media Lab, E15-359
- Oct. 26 – Martin Trust Center, E40-177
- Closed Nov. 2
- Nov. 9 – Media Lab, E15-359
- Nov. 16 – Stata Center (Dreyfoos Building), 32-D507
- Closed Nov. 23
- Nov. 30 – Martin Trust Center, E40-177
You do not have to wait to see us at office hours to get legal help. Fill out an intake questionnaire and we can set up a time to meet that works for you.