There are 4 primary ways to contact the Clinic:
- Filling out our intake questionnaire
- For currently-enrolled MIT and BU students, or groups that have at least one currently-enrolled student as part of their core team
- Contacting our Operations Manager, David Gross, by phone or email.
- For general questions, administrative support, or other miscellaneous inquiries
- Contacting our Director, Andy Sellars, by phone, email, or encrypted email using his PGP Public Key
- For those who wish to send confidential information via encryption or for those who are not students, but wish to support the Clinic.
- Visiting our Friday office hours at MIT (see below)
Please note that both clinics are only able to represent currently-enrolled MIT and BU students, or groups that have as part of their core team at least one currently-enrolled student.
MIT Office Hours
On Fridays during the school year, the Technology & Cyberlaw Clinic hosts open office hours at MIT, where prospective clients can meet the clinic and discuss law and policy questions related to their research. Office hours are free, and run from 10am to 5pm.
Our office hours and locations at MIT for Spring 2018 are:
- January 19 – Media Lab, E15-359
- January 26 – no office hours, but join our IAP Class!
- February 2 – no office hours due to the BU JOSTL Symposium
- February 9 – Stratton Student Center, W20-303 (Private Dining Room 3)
- February 16 – Media Lab, E15-359
- February 23 – Martin Trust Center, E40-177
- March 2 – Stata Center, 32-D507
- March 9 – no office hours, BU Law Spring Break
- March 16 – Media Lab, E15-359
- March 23 – Martin Trust Center, E40-177
- March 30 – no office hours, MIT Spring Break
- April 6 – Stata Center, 32-D507
- April 13 – Media Lab, E15,359
- April 20 – Martin Trust Center, E40-177
Summer 2018: No open office hours will be held during the summer. However, currently-enrolled MIT and BU students can still meet with the clinic by appointment only. Please fill out an intake questionnaire or contact the clinic for assistance (see above).
Please note that you do not have to wait to see us at office hours to get legal help. Fill out an intake questionnaire and we can set up a time to meet that works for you.