Do you struggle with describing your work and its public health impact? Avoid “story spaghetti” – learn how to craft compelling messages for public health projects and programs.
About this course
Creating Persuasive Public Health Messaging is a one-hour self paced course for public health managers and leaders. An “online, self-paced” version of the Creating Your Marketing Pitch half day workshop, this version contains examples from Rhode Island and Ohio.
This training is a collaboration project between Region 1 PHTC (New England Public Health Center – NEPHTC) and Region 7 PHTC (Midwestern Public Health Training Center – MPHTC).
What you’ll learn
After completing this course, you will be able to…
- Identify the four pillars of a strong brand
- Explain how to formulate a clear, concise, compelling, and consistent elevator pitch
- Explain how to build a strong brand message hierarchy
- Discuss common mistakes to avoid when creating persuasive messaging
- Apply the characteristics of effective messaging using realistic public health case studies