Apply to MDPH Local Health Internship Program for Summer 2023!
The Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s (MDPH) Division of Epidemiology is seeking graduate students to intern in local health departments during the summer of 2023!
The opportunities are:
- Belmont Health Department
- Brookline Health and Human Services
- Dedham Health Department
- Gloucester Health Department
- Hopkinton Health Department
- Ludlow Health Department
- Mansfield Health Department
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Division of Epidemiology
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Bureau of Healthcare Safety and Quality (2 placements)
- Nahant Board of Health
- Needham Health Department
- Northborough/Greater Boroughs Partnership for Health
- North Shore Public Health Collaborative
- Wakefield Health and Human Services
- Walpole Health Department
- Wayland Health Department
- West Springfield Health Department (2 placements)
- Worcester Division of Public Health/Central Massachusetts Regional Public Health Alliance
Details for each position are included in this document. Applications can be submitted online here. In the application, please rank the internships by your preference so that we can match candidates to the best placement.
If you have any difficulties submitting this form, you can send the requested information and materials to Julie Coco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application is due by 11:59pm on Sunday, March 26th, 2023.