The Public Interest Project (PIP) grant provides up to $5,000 for 1L and 2L students who accept unpaid summer positions with non-profit, public interest, or government organizations.
JD students who wish to be considered for a PIP grant for the summer of 2019 must complete the intent to apply form by 5:00 p.m. on November 16, 2018.
Please also review the 2018-2019 Applicant Packet for detailed information about the requirements for the grant.
- November 16, 2018: Intent-to-Apply Form due to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m.
- January 25, 2019: Work-Study application must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office
- January 31, 2019: All Gala items and phone banking hours must be completed
- February 28, 2019: 28th Annual Public Interest Project Gala and 1st Annual Student After Party
- March 18, 2019:
- Written grant applications must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m.
- All PIP, Gala, and Community Service Hours must be completed and logged on the PIP Website Applicant Portal by 5:00 p.m.
- April 1, 2019: Your employment confirmation letter must be emailed to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m.
- TBD: All grant recipients will attend a mandatory meeting regarding grant disbursement details.
- May 1, 2019: All employment documents are due to the Law School Payroll department by 5:00 pm.