From restaurants to farms, grocery shopping to home cooking, education to policy, COVID-19 presents an unprecedented crisis for food systems. BU Gastronomy and Programs in Food & Wine have a responsibility to educate and support the public and those involved in all facets of the food industry. The following links provide resources for workers and consumers affected by the pandemic.
If you have any questions, or would like to provide additional resources, please feel free to contact us :
- Gastronomy Program: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our contact form.
- Programs in Food & Wine: email@example.com
The following pages provide links to resources that you may find helpful:
- Ways to help or support
- Alternatives for Food Shopping including vendors now offering delivery to homes and curbside pick up
- Restaurants with take out and delivery from Food & Wine’s Chef Instructors & Graduates
- Helpful guides including business and healthcare links
- Online Education: Sourdough Webinars by Programs in Food & Wine