Selected Conference Talks
- Safety-Aware Apprenticeship Learning. International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV), July 2018.
- Design and Verification for Multi-Rate Distributed Systems. ACM/IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for System Design (MEMOCODE), September 2015.
- WordRev: Finding Word-Level Structures in a Sea of Bit-Level Gates. IEEE International Symposium on Hardware-Oriented Security and Trust (HOST), June 2013. Best Presentation Award
- Sparse Coding for Specification Mining and Error Localization. International Conference on Runtime Verification (RV), September 2012.
- Reverse Engineering Circuits Using Behavioral Pattern Mining. IEEE International Symposium on Hardware-Oriented Security and Trust (HOST), June 2012.
- Mining Assumptions for Synthesis. ACM/IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for Codesign (MEMOCODE), July 2011.
- Scalable Specification Mining for Verification and Diagnosis. ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conference (DAC), June 2010.
- Localizing Transient Faults Using Dynamic Bayesian Networks. IEEE International High Level Design Validation and Test Workshop (HLDVT), November 2009.
- Optimizations of an Application-Level Protocol for Enhanced Dependability in FlexRay. IEEE/ACM Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), April 2009.
- A Theory of Mutations with Applications to Vacuity, Coverage, and Fault Tolerance. IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD), November 2008.
Selected Seminars and Colloquia
- (Im)proving Safety of Neural Network-Controlled Systems.
DREAM/CPAR Seminar, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California, Berkeley, October 7, 2019.
- The Rocky Road to Safe Autonomy: A Formal Methods Perspective.
Fishbowl Seminar, Computer Engineering & Systems Group, Texas A&M University, April 25, 2019.
- Towards Assured Autonomy: From Software Architecture to Algorithm. IEEE International Workshop on Design Automation for Cyber-Physical Systems (DACPS), June 2018.
- Towards Assured Autonomy. CS Department, Yale University, January 2018.
- Towards Dependable Robot Software. EE Department, University of California, Los Angeles, April 2016.
- Human-Centric Formal Methods: From Circuits to Cyber-Physical Systems.
- ECE Department, Northeastern University, April 2016.
- ECEE Department, University of Colorado, Boulder, April 2016.
- ECE Department, University of British Columbia, March 2016.
- ECE Department, New York University, March 2016.
- ECE Department, Utah University, March 2016.
- ECE Department, Boston University, February 2016.
- ECE Department, Cornell University, February 2016.
- ECE Department, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, December 2016
- EE Department, University of California, Los Angeles, March 2015.
- Specification Mining: New Formalisms, Algorithms and Applications. Research in Software Engineering (RiSE), Microsoft Research, March 2014.
- Dealing with the Missing Pieces: Specification Mining and Model Checking with Uncertainties. Computer Science Laboratory, SRI International, May 2013.
- Analysis and Synthesis of Formal Specifications for Dependable Computing. Systems and Technology Group, IBM Poughkeepsie, December 2012.
- Verification-Guided Error Resilience. Dagstuhl Seminar on Verifying Reliability, Schloss Dagstuhl, August 2012.
- Verification-Guided Soft Error Resilience. ASIC Engineering, NVIDIA, February 2009.