Thanks to https://www.dol.gov/odep/topics/DiversityAndInclusion.htm
- Campaign for Disability Employment (CDE) — ODEP-funded collaborative effort among several leading disability and business organizations to promote positive employment outcomes for people with disabilities by encouraging employers and others to recognize the value and talents they bring to the workplace and implement flexible and inclusive workplace practices. Toolkits are available for each of the CDE’s public service announcements:
- Building an Inclusive Workforce (PDF) — A Four-Step Reference Guide to Recruiting, Hiring, & Retaining Employees with Disabilities.
- Diverse Perspectives: People with Disabilities Fulfilling Your Business Goals — Information on the benefits of incorporating individuals with disabilities into diversity goals.
- Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) — ODEP-funded service that helps employers recruit, hire, advance and retain workers with disabilities. Includes a guide to disability inclusion in the workplace
- Inclusive Internship Programs: A How-to Guide for Employers (PDF) — A guide designed for public and private employers of all sizes to learn about the benefits and logistics of facilitating internship programs that attract all young adults, including those with disabilities.
- Fostering Inclusive Volunteering and Service Learning — A guide that provides information useful to youth service professionals and others interested in facilitating youth engagement in volunteer activities. It describes how youth benefit from volunteering, different types of volunteer opportunities, and ways to assist youth to prepare for, access, and learn from their experiences. It also provides relevant resources and tools that can enhance and foster successful outcomes.
- Workforce Recruitment Program — A recruitment and referral program that connects Federal and private sector employers nationwide with highly motivated college students and recent graduates with disabilities who are eager to prove their abilities in the workplace through summer or permanent jobs.
- Expressing a Commitment to Disability Inclusion — Fact sheet from the Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) provides examples of successful approaches large and small employers can use to create a welcoming environment for employees with disabilities.