Working with Informal Caregivers
This course will prepare you to adapt your knowledge of supportive services, resource development, and care management to support and collaborate with informal caregivers in a variety of situations and help them as they navigate our complex health care delivery system.
- Identify major psychosocial issues that informal caregivers face.
- Articulate ways that health and human service workers can support and help families with caregiving decisions.
- Practice skills of a strengths-based approach to caregiving.
- Demonstrate increased knowledge about community resources.
- Identify ways for organizations to meet the demand of caregivers’ needs.
A registration, enrollment and course access guide is available here.
Enrolled learners click here to access the online course