The YELL Lab welcomes youth and young adults with disabilities to contact us to learn more about participating in our research. Families are also encouraged to contact us directly.
The YELL Lab conducts our research at schools, community agencies, disability organizations, rehabilitation facilities, and even people’s homes!
If you are a professional working with youth and young adults with disabilities and their families, we invite you to contact us and learn more about partnering with the YELL Lab. We are happy to work with you to identify research opportunities that may be of interest to the individuals you serve and that are aligned with your mission and focus.
The YELL Lab also welcomes students from the Boston University community and the surrounding area to contact us to learn more about how to get involved in research.
- Project TEAM email: email@example.com
- PEDI-PRO email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PREPARED email: email@example.com
- IDD-MH Peer mentoring email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be part of a focus group to develop a new peer mentoring intervention for young adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities and co-occurring mental health conditions.
- Work with us to set and work towards a new personal activity goal.
- Help give us feedback on a new computer program that teens and young adults with disabilities can use to report how they do everyday activities at home, school, work and the community.
- Parents of children with disabilities ages 1-3: We want to know more about your experiences.
- Parents of youth with developmental disabilities ages 14-22: What do you know now that you wish you knew ‘back then’?