Volume 5, Issue 4
October 2018 – December 2018
Check out the current issue of URBAN ARCH News, the quarterly newsletter bringing you news based on the latest URBAN ARCH and related research.
It’s been a busy year for URBAN ARCH, so we just put together a brief update for the last newsletter of 2018. Happy holidays, and see you in 2019!
- New Publication: Serodiscordant partnerships and opportunities for pre-exposure prophylaxis among partners of women and men living with HIV in St. Petersburg, Russia (Gnatienko et al.)
- The URBAN ARCH Annual Meeting will be held on April 9-10, 2019 in Boston, MA. Email Carly Bridden (email@example.com) to RSVP. More information can be found here.
Let us know who we should interview from URBAN ARCH next year! Email Carly Bridden (firstname.lastname@example.org) with suggestions.
Click on the buttons to see what the URBAN ARCH Cohorts and Cores have been working on.
- 2019 CFAR International Development Grants (Announcement)
Application Due Date: 2/11/2019
Click here for more funding announcements related to HIV and alcohol research.
Please email Carly Bridden if you will be attending any these meetings, so we can connect you with our investigators.
- Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI): March 4-7, 2019; Seattle, WA..
- NIDA International Forum: June 14-17, 2019; San Antonio, TX. Abstract Submission Deadline: January 3, 2019.
- Research Society on Alcoholism (RSA): June 22-26, 2019; Minneapolis, MN. Abstract submission deadline: January 8, 2019.
Click here for more events and conferences.