Events and Conferences
Please email Natalia Gnatienko if you will be attending any these meetings, so we can connect you with our investigators.
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL CONFERENCES
- International Conference on HIV Treatment and Prevention Adherence: November 1-4, 2020; Orlando, Fl.
- HIV Research for Prevention: Will be held virtually January 27-28, February 3-4, 2021. Late breaking abstract submission deadline: November 5 2020.
- Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI): March 6-10, 2021. Abstract submission deadline: December 1, 2020.
- International Workshop on HIV and Hepatitis Observational Databases: March 24-26, 2022; Seville, Spain.
- Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM): April 20-23, 2021. Abstract submission deadline: September 30, 2020.
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM): April 22-25, 2021. Dallas, Texas.
- National Council for Behavioral Health Conference: May 3-5, 2021. Location Pending.
- International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism (ISBRA): June 19-23, 2021; San Antonio, Texas. Joint with RSA. Poster Abstract submission deadline: January 11, 2021.
- Research Society on Alcoholism (RSA): June 19-23, 2021; San Antonio, Texas. Joint with ISBRA.
- Society for Prevention Research: June 1-4, 2021. Washington, DC.
- College on Problems of Drug Dependence (CPDD): June 19-23, 2021. Abstract submission deadline: December 17, 2020.
- 11th IAS Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2021): July 18-21, 2021. Berlin, Germany.
- Kettil Bruun Society Alcohol Research: POSTPONED; Warsaw, Poland. More information Pending.
- NIDA International Forum: Cancelled.
- Gordon Research Conference on Alcohol and the Nervous System: Held March 1-6, 2020.
- International Women’s and Children’s Health and Gender Group (InWomen’s) Conference: Held virtually June 19, 2020.
- International AIDS Society (IAS) Conference: Held virtually July 6-10, 2020.
- International Narcotics Research Conference: Held virtually; see link for more information.