Events and Conferences
Please email Natalia Gnatienko if you will be attending any these meetings, so we can connect you with our investigators.
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL CONFERENCES
- International AIDS Society (IAS) Conference: Will take place remotely July 6-10, 2020.
- National Council for Behavioral Health Conference: Will take place remotely July 15 2020.
- Society for Prevention Research: Will take place remotely July 21-23, 2020.
- International Conference on HIV Treatment and Prevention Adherence: November 1-4, 2020; Orlando, FL.
- International Society for Biomedical Research on Alcoholism (ISBRA): June, 2021; San Antonio, Texas.
- HIV Research for Prevention: January 17-21, 2021; Cape Town, South Africa.
- International Workshop on HIV and Hepatitis Observational Databases: March 25-27, 2021; Seville, Spain. Abstract submission deadline: Friday, 4th December 2020.
- International Narcotics Research Conference: POSTPONED; Valencia, Spain. More information Pending.
- Kettil Bruun Society Alcohol Research: POSTPONED; Warsaw, Poland. More information Pending.
- NIDA International Forum: Cancelled.
- Research Society on Alcoholism (RSA): Cancelled
- Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM): Cancelled
- College on Problems of Drug Dependence (CPDD): Held virtually June 20-24, 2020.
- Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI): Held virtually March 8-11, 2020.
- Gordon Research Conference on Alcohol and the Nervous System: Held March 1-6, 2020.
- International Women’s and Children’s Health and Gender Group (InWomen’s) Conference: Held virtually June 19, 2020.
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM): Held virtually April 2-5, 2020.