- Reconstructing Pacific Trade Wind Variability: Extending and Replicating a Promising New Coral Proxy
- Learning from the past to prepare for the future: using coral records to inform climate change adaptation in the Marshall Islands
- Proxy system modeling: towards new and improved models and interpretation of paleoclimate proxies
- Improving the interpretation of Galapagos Lake Sediment Records through long-term monitoring and novel proxies
- Assessing the impact of changing temperature and circulation on coral connectivity in the Coral Triangle
- Coral growth variability and susceptibility to ocean acidification
- PAGES Iso2K and Ocean2k project lead contributor: reconstructing global surface ocean δ18O over the past 2 millennia.