- Boston University’s Professional Development & Postdoctoral Affairs – PDPA – Support and professional development for BU postdocs
- Boston Postdoctoral Association – BPDA – Coalition of postdoc associations in the greater Boston area
- National Postdoctoral Association – NPA – National voice for postdoctoral scholars
- Broadening Experiences in Scientific Training – BU’s Best – Enhanced training for biomedical postdocs to prepare for careers beyond conventional academic research
- Center for Clinical Translational Epidemiology and Comparative Effectiveness Research – Provides data infrastructure, methodological expertise and statistical support to clinicians and researchers committed to translating discoveries in basic science research and preclinical studies to trials and studies in humans (translational epidemiology) and comparative effectiveness research, to identify clinical and public health interventions that work best for improving health.
- Edge for Scholars – Is a space for candid discussions about life in academics.