Submission for new papers to Speech Prosody 2016 is closed. For accepted papers, please make sure that you upload your revised paper and abstract to EasyChair by March 15, 2016. Please make sure that your final paper adheres to the style and format guidelines detailed below.
The page for re-submission on EasyChair is:
Details about oral and poster presentations will be posted on this site shortly.
Paper Presentation and Conference Registration
Registration will provide ISCA member, non-member and student status with respective reduction in fees. Each paper, poster or virtual presentation must be covered by at least one unique registered co-author. More detailed information are available at the Conference Registration and Fees page.
Paper Format (adapted from Interspeech)
Papers for the Speech Prosody 2016 proceedings should be up to 4 pages of text, plus one page (maximum) for references only. Any paper with text on the 5th page other than references will be rejected. The conference will be conducted in English. Papers must be written in English.
Paper Preparation Guidelines
Paper submissions must conform to the format defined in the paper preparation guidelines as well as the provided Author’s kit. Speech Prosody 2016 will follow the format used at Interspeech conferences. Authors may optionally accompany their papers with additional files, such as multimedia files, to be included on the proceedings’ USB drive. Authors must declare that their contributions are original and are not submitted for publication elsewhere (e.g. another conference, workshop, or journal).
The Author’s kit comprising templates for LaTeX, LibreOffice and MSWORD can be downloaded here:
Creation and Proofreading of Final PDF
It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that submitted papers use the correct styles, fonts, etc. Paper submissions must be in PDF format. The PDF file should comply with the following requirements:
- There must not be any password protection on the PDF file.
- All fonts must be embedded.
- The file must be ready for text search (i.e. CTRL-F can be used to find a common word in the text such as ‘Conclusion’)
- All authors must proofread their PDF file (not just the source file) prior to submission to ensure it is ready for publication if the paper is accepted.
- The proceedings editors will contact authors of non-complying papers to obtain a replacement, to be submitted by a specified date. To ensure that there is no delay to conference proceedings, papers for which a replacement is not provided by the specified date, will be excluded form the proceedings.
Paper Submission Procedure
During submission and paper upload, authors will be asked to determine specific topics their contribution most closely relates to. The list of scientific areas including special sessions is:
(Coming soon: Easy Chair link, open
September 15 October 1, 2015)
It is expected that each paper submission will be reviewed by at least three specialists of the area to which it belongs. Papers are to submitted via EasyChair, the online paper submission system.
page updated: January 22, 2016