Conference Submission Requirements
All proposals must be submitted through the Microsoft Conference Management Tool (CMT) system at the link below:
Papers that are not submitted through the CMT submission system will not be considered for review. All proposals require an abstract and paper; submissions that are missing either of these will be rejected. Please make sure to upload your paper to the conference system before clicking ‘submit.’
Accessing the RUME Proposal Submission System
- Go to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/CRUME2020
- Log in. If you have not used CMT before, click “Create Account.” The CMT will send notifications about the conference to the email address you use.
- Click “Create new submission” and select the type of paper you are submitting
- Enter all the requested information in the submissions page:
- 150-word (≤2000 character) abstract
- Check all of the “subject areas” boxes that are applicable to your paper. You can choose one primary area and multiple secondary areas, as well as enter your own area. These subject areas will be used to match your paper to the expertise of our reviewers, and do not need to match the keywords you used in your paper.
- Upload a PDF or Microsoft Word version of your paper. This MUSTbe the blind version of your paper. A BLIND-proposal template is available on the conference web site.
- DO NOT INCLUDE ANY ATTACHMENTS. They will not be considered.
- On the next page, enter any people for whom reviewing your paper would be a conflict of interest (e.g., advisors, friends, etc.).
- The next page will display the information for your submission. You will not receive a separate email confirmation for your submission.
Please note that our review process is blind. Authors of accepted proposals will be asked to upload a non-blind, program-ready version of their paper if the proposal is accepted.
If you need to edit your submission, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Log into the conference management site using the email you used to submit your paper
- Make sure the “Select Your Role” in the top navigation bar is set to “Author”
- You should see a list of your submissions. Click “Edit Submission.”
- At the bottom of the page, click the X next to the file name for your blinded paper
- Upload your new version of the paper