Summer Conference Jobs
During the summer months, Events & Conferences operates the Summer Conference Housing Program, hosting more than 15,000 overnight guests in our residence halls. E&C employs a large student staff as part of the Summer Conference Housing Program, which plays an integral role in ensuring that our guests receive quality service while staying on campus.
- Housing provided to full-time student employees only.
- Students graduating in May who have worked for us previously are eligible for employment.
- Students graduating in May who have NOT worked for us previously are NOT eligible.
- Open 7 days a week. Evenings, Weekend, and Holiday work is required!
- Varied weekly work schedules based on the conference schedule.
- Limited opportunities for time-off during summer.
- Work-study is available for those who have applied and received a grant for Summer 2019.
There are no positions available for 2021.
Find our application and reference forms here, and follow the instructions.
Positions will be offered on a rolling basis culminating with all hiring decisions being made by March 13, 2020.
For more information, contact Conference Housing, (617) 358-5970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.