Summer Conference Jobs
During the summer months, Events & Conferences operates the Summer Conference Housing Program, hosting more than 15,000 overnight guests in our residence halls. E&C employs a large student staff as part of the Summer Conference Housing Program, which plays an integral role ensuring that our guests receive quality service while staying on campus.
- Housing provided to full-time student employees only.
- Students graduating in May who have worked for us previously are eligible for employment.
- Students graduating in May who have NOT worked for us previously are NOT eligible.
- Open 7 days a week. Evenings, Weekend, and Holiday work is required!
- Varied weekly work schedules based on the conference schedule.
- Limited opportunities for time-off during summer.
- Work-study is available for those who have applied and received a grant for Summer 2019.
2021 Positions will be posted soon. Thank you for your interest.
Find our application and reference forms here, and follow the instructions.
Positions will be offered on a rolling basis culminating with all hiring decisions being made by March 13, 2020.
For more information, contact Conference Housing, (617) 358-5970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.