Kevin E. Smith
- Professor of Physics, Boston University
- Professor of Chemistry, Boston University
- Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, Boston University,
- Professor and Head, School of Chemical Sciences, University of Auckland, 2014 – 2016.
- Visiting Professor, Department of Physics, Uppsala University, Sweden (sabbatical appointment); 2004 – 2005:
- Visiting Researcher, Advanced Light Source, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, CA; (sabbatical appointment); 2004 – 2005:
- Special Faculty Assistant to the Provost, 2001-2003; 2007 – 2011.
- Academic Director, Boston University Center for Excellence in Teaching, 2001 – 2003.
- Ph.D. in Applied Physics from Yale University
- B.A. Moderatorship in Physics from Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Fellow, American Physical Society
- Fellow, American Vacuum Society
- Massachusetts Professor of the Year, Carnegie Foundation, 2001
- Honorary Member, Phi Beta Kappa, 2002.
- Metcalf Cup and Prize for Excellence in Teaching, Boston University, 1999.
- National Science Foundation CAREER Award, 1995 – 2001
- Henry Prentiss Becton Prize, Yale University.
- Student Prize, American Vacuum Society.
- Gold Medal (Natural Sciences), Trinity College Dublin.
- Hackett Prize, Trinity College Dublin
- Fitzgerald Medal and Prize, Trinity College Dublin
Emma Anquillare email@example.com
- Graduate student in the Novel Materials Lab since 2015.
- Enrolled in the Ph.D. program in Materials Science and Engineering at BU.
- Research Assistant- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, 2013-2014
- Research Assistant- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 2012-2013
- B.A. in Chemistry, Smith College, Northampton, MA, 2011