|Johannes Becker (firstname.lastname@example.org | jkbecker.net)
Johannes has a background in Mechanical Engineering (Ecole Centrale Paris ’11, TU Munich ’13) and worked as a Management Consultant in Munich, Germany before joining the ECE PhD Program in Fall 2017.
His current research focus is on software defined radios (SDR) and wireless security in the Internet of Things.
|Jonathan Chamberlain (email@example.com)
Jonathan has a background in Mathematical Logic and Applied Mathematics (Boston University ’12) and worked as a Technical Services Support Analyst and a Business Analyst in Madison, Wisconsin prior to returning to BU in the LEAP and Systems Engineering MS Program in Fall 2016, graduating in 2019 and subsequently entering the Computer Engineering PhD program.
His current research focus is in operations research and game theoretic analysis of customer behavior in cloud computing environments. His other research interests include network systems and security.
|Stefan Gvozdenovic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stefan graduated with BSs in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in 2015. He worked as a radio software engineer at Silicon Laboratories in Boston from 2016 to 2018, and joined BU-ECE as a PhD student in the Fall of 2018.
His current research is in wireless communications security.
|Muhammad Anas Imtiaz (email@example.com | anasimtiaz.pk)
Anas graduated with BSc in Computer Engineering from NUCES-FAST, Lahore in 2014. He worked as an embedded automotive engineer from 2014 to 2017 with Mentor Graphics, Pakistan, and joined BU-ECE as a PhD student in Fall 2017.
His current research investigates the presence and affects of churn in the Bitcoin network.
|Zhenpeng Shi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Zhenpeng graduated from Harbin Institute of Technology with a background in Control Science and Engineering, and joined BU ECE as a post-bachelor’s PhD student in 2018.
His current research focus is on game theory with its applications to cloud computing systems.
|Sean Brandenburg (email@example.com)
Sean is a currently a Senior at Boston University studying Computer Engineering.
His current research focus is on Efficient Data Synchronization Protocols for distributed systems.
|John Mikulskis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
John is a sophomore at Boston University pursuing a Bachelors in Computer Engineering with a minor in Computer Science.
His current research focus is Software Defined Radios and cybersecurity advancements involving different wireless protocols relevant to IoT.
Alumni (partial list)
- Trishita Tiwari B.S. (PhD Student, Cornell CIS)
- Bowen Song, M.S. (Software Engineer – OpenShift, Red Hat)
- Steven So, M.S. (Software Engineer, Dell EMC)
- Dr. Liangxiao Xin (Software Engineer, Sony Research)
- Dr. Eran Simhon (Senior Research Scientist, Philips Research)
- Dr. Wei Si (Software Development Engineer, Amazon)
- Dr. Morteza Hashemi (Post-doctoral Researcher and Senior Lecturer, Ohio State University)
- Dr. Emir Kavurmacioglu (Postdoctoral Research Fellow and Lecturer, Ryerson University)
- Dr. Moshe Laifenfeld (Senior Researcher, General Motors Research)
- Dr. Rajesh Krishnan (Deputy Director, Scientific Systems Inc.)
- Dr. Saikat Ray (Member of Technical Staff, Google)
- Dr. Sachin Agarwal (Founder, BigBitUs)
- Dr. Tao Wu (Data Science Lead, Microsoft Azure)
- Dr. Francesco De Pellegrini (Senior Researcher, CREATE-NET)
- Dr. Reuven Cohen (Senior Lecturer, Bar-Ilan University)
- Dr. Weiyao Xiao (Akamai Technologies, Inc.)
- Dr. Niloofar Fazlollahi (Senior Software Engineer, Apple)
- Dr. Huseyin Mutlu (CTO, Influenster)
- Max Timchenko (Site Reliability Engineer)
- Sinem Kockan (email@example.com) (Dell)
- Aylin Turhan (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Bloomberg)
- Cankut Orakcal (orakcal@BU.EDU) (Bloomberg)
- Jiaxi Jin (email@example.com) (HP Labs)
- Lokesh Ravindranathan (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Mathworks)
- Stephen Chao (email@example.com) (Bloomberg)
- Meijun Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Angad Singh (email@example.com) (Capital IQ)
- Tunde Agboola (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Wellington Management)
- Vikas Chauhan (Senior Software Architect, Tradestone Software)
- Andrew Hagedorn (email@example.com) (Capital IQ)
- Ido Hochman (IT Business Manager at D.B. Zwirn)
- Emily Hostage (Harvard Law)
- Yuqing Ke (Akamai Technologies, Inc.)
- Chris Malladi (Systems Engineer, General Dynamics)
- Jie Meng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ethan Robbins (Senior Engineer, Cavium Networks)
- Geoff Rowland (email@example.com) (Microsoft Corporation)
- Matt Schoen (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Co-Founder, Defective Studios)
- Daniel Sumorok (email@example.com) (BBN)
- William Stucker (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Hardware Engineer, Cavium Networks)
- Joseph Varghese (email@example.com)
- Vyas Venkataraman (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Nvidia Inc)
- Rachanee Ungrangsi (PhD student, Shinawatra University)
- Christopher Vermilion (email@example.com) (CTO/Co-founder at Roobiq)
- Lulu Curiel (nee Wang) (iMac Business Manager, Apple)
- Abraham Yaar (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Google)
- Sunny Ngan (nsunnyn@BU.EDU)
- Matthew Boyle (email@example.com) (DebtX)
- Idan Warsawski (firstname.lastname@example.org) (AppCard)
- Avi Klausner (email@example.com) (GE Aviation)
- Andres Guedez (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Akamai Technologies)
- Danny Morris (email@example.com) (IBM)
- Edy Tan (firstname.lastname@example.org) (TWIN FOCUS CAPITAL PARTNERS)