Congratulations to Dr. Kevin Leahy for successfully defending his PhD thesis!
Welcome to the Multi-robot Systems Lab (MSL) at Boston University. We study distributed algorithms for control, sensing, and learning in groups of robots and animals. Our current and past research topics include:
– Distributed controllers for the deployment of mobile sensor networks
– Agile coordinated multi-robot control
– Multi-robot control with adversaries and environmental hazards
– Persistent monitoring and persistent environmental sampling with robots
– Information based active sensing and estimation
– Multi-Robot Manipulation