Congrats to Dingjiang Zhou and Xiaodong Lan for having their papers accepted to...
Welcome to the Multi-robot Systems Lab (MSL) at Boston University. We study distributed algorithms for control, sensing, and learning in groups of robots and animals. Our current and past research topics include:
- Distributed controllers for the deployment of mobile sensor networks
- Agile coordinated multi-robot control
- Multi-robot control with adversaries and environmental hazards
- Persistent monitoring and persistent environmental sampling with robots
- Information based active sensing and estimation