Additional Training Opportunities
- BUSPH Online Training Modules
Online training donated by Dr. Wayne LaMorte, Assistant Dean of Education and Professor of Epidemiology.
- CDC Learning Connection
Information about public health training developed by CDC, CDC partners, and other federal agencies
- Emergency Preparedness trainings and performance level trainings (PDF)
A list of online trainings provided by the Institute
- Epidemiology in Public Health
A 9 part overview of the purposes and uses of epidemiology in public health practice. Can be taken together or as stand-alone trainings.
Click on the “Details” tab (second one) to see full list of trainings available.
- FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness
On-site and mobile training at the performance, management, and planning levels for state, local, and tribal emergency response providers.
- FEMA Emergency Management Institute
Apply to take courses in emergency management.
- Massachusetts Environmental Public Health Tracking Program
Provides access to current and accurate health and environmental information for Massachusetts
- MEMA Training and Exercise Unit
Emergency preparedness trainings, seminars, workshops and exercise support to help communities of the Commonwealth prepare for, respond to, recover from, and mitigate the effects of disasters and emergency events
- MCH Navigator: Training Portal for MCH Professionals<
Online competency-based learning and health transformation tools for maternal and child health professionals and students
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) e-Learning
Provides Environmental Health Professionals worldwide with access to courses with valuable information from experts in the field
- NEHA Environmental Public Health Tracking
Courses that provide an overview of the major components of Environmental Public Health Tracking as well as real world examples of how Environmental Public Health Tracking is used by the environmental and public health communities
- Office of Regulatory Affairs’ On-line University (ORAU)
Designed to meet the training and development needs of ORA personnel, state and local regulatory officials, and other stakeholders
- Private Well Class
Designed to help homeowners better understand how to properly care for their water well and ensure their water remains safe to drink
- South Central Public Health Partnership
Training topic areas center on competency-based, practice-focused courses that address the core functions and essential services