Please note: As of Monday, October 28th, registration is now closed as the course is at capacity.
The course is designed for Massachusetts public health workers who carry out routine and emergency environmental and population-focused health functions.
November 13, February 12, and April 8
Massachusetts Technology Collaborative
75 North Drive
Westborough, MA 01581
December 18 and February 19
- Staff (i.e. Agents, Directors, Emergency Preparedness Coordinators or Planners, Environmental Health Sanitarians or Specialists, Health Inspectors, Health Officers, Sanitarians, Public Health Nurses)
- Governing Bodies (Board of Health members -elected or appointed, Commissioners)
- Professionals new to the field
- Professionals with experience and an interest in advancing knowledge and skills
The course has four requirements:
- Classroom Attendance – 3 days
- Webinar Participation – 2 sessions
- Self-paced Online Trainings – 17
- Additional Work – such as preparing questions for instructors and panelists
Trouble accessing the course or other course-related questions? Contact Seth Eckhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local Public Health Institute of Massachusetts
- New England Public Health Training Center