Create a TurningPoint Cloud Account and/or Register Your Clicker
To create a new account and/or register your clicker:
- Visit the Blackboard page for EC101 DD or EC101 EE, Fall 2017.
- Once you have logged in, there should be a Turning Point Registration link on the left side of the page.
- Click the link, and you will be redirected to a landing page for TurningTechnologies.
- Most of you will not have TurningPoint Cloud account and will be directed to the screen in 5. to create one. If you already have an account, skip to 6.
- Verify the information is correct and that your role is ‘Student’ and agree to the
subscription terms by clicking the check-box. Click ‘Finish’ when done.
- You will see the TurningPoint Welcome Screen. Click “Get Started” to finish the rest of the registration process.
- Next, you will register your subscription for your clicker. If you have purchased a new clicker from the BU Bookstore, it will contain a voucher with a Subscription Code on it. Enter your code in the area marked “Subscription Code”, and click ‘Redeem’. Click the ‘Continue’ button to move to the next screen to register your clicker. (If you have a used clicker without a valid subscription, you will have to click on “Purchase Subscription”.)
- Everyone is assigned a mobile ID, but we will not use it in this course. To register your clicker, turn it over and type the 6 digit code on the back in the text box labeled “Clicker ID”. Click “Add”, and then click “Continue”. The code contains a combination of numbers and letters from A to F.
- The final page will display a green check mark above your LMS username (the first part of your BU email address). Click “Finish”. You may now begin using your clicker in class.
- If at any time you during the course you change the clicker you are using, you will have to add another clicker number as described in step 8.
- You can now follow this link to EC101 DD/EE (Fall 2017) in Blackboard. You can return to this tab of your browser during the registration process to see the instructions.